At Erle Robotics we focus on making the next generation of artificial robotic brains so that people can create, learn and explore robotics. Do you like programming with drones and robots? Do you want to work in a fun office with incredibly smart people? If you can answer yes to both questions then you should consider applying.
Competent salaries, fine work-life balance and the chance to participate in a startup that is defining the future of robotics.
To apply, email your resume/CV (PDF preferred), along with your GitHub account and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Designing, prototyping and validation of electronics.
* Design for manufacture including electronic component specification, PCB design and layout.
* Documentation, ensuring conformance to standards.
* Presenting and communicating ideas, including planning software development.
* Hardware/ Software interfacing
* Bachelor, Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering or similar
* EDA design tool (Eagle, Altium, Orcad, experience): schematic, libraries and PCB
* Embedded Linux knowledge
* Soldering and prototyping skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
* Experience in Python, C/C++ and ROS.
* Scripting (bash)
* Experience of designing PCBs for microcontrollers and mini PCs.
* Experience with robotics, hardware and / or embedded systems.
* Motivated and goal oriented.
* Able to plan time and work to deadlines.
* Shows initiative and diligent.
* Able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually.
* ROS 2.0
* Design and specification of FPGA related Hardware
* Linux Kernel knowledge
* Xilinx tools (Vivado, etc.)
* Cover letter
* GitHub account
* References and/or letter of recommendation