Erle-Copter Ubuntu Core special edition drone is a Ubuntu powered quadcopter that includes official support for new app store for drones an robots. It has official ROS support, capable of the different flight modes and ideal for outdoor operations. It has been designed for an extended flight time and it can carry a takeoff weight of about 2 kilograms.
Ubuntu Snappy Core microSD image for Erle-Brain Linux autopilot available here. This will get you:
- Snappy Ubuntu Core operating system
- ROS Indigo installed with connections to mavros (sources included dev purposes)
- APM Copter and Plane installed as apps
- Full access to the app store including packaging tools (snappy and snappy-go)
- 536 MB of free space in the writable partition
- mavros bridges launched automatically over generic WiFi, USB and Telemetry Links (in all of them)
You can also access to a lot of documentation about Erle Copter Ubuntu special edition:
- Erle-Copter Ubuntu Core special edition operation manual
- Erle-Brain GitBook
- Erle-Copter GitBook
- 3D models of Erle-Copter. To be used under CC-SA-NC.
Now available on the store: http://bit.ly/1ENLP6w